Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A little Sentimental....

Well this morning I pulled Maddie's Easter basket out of the hall closet. Last year we bought the cutest basket. We took some of the cutest pictures last year of her sitting in her basket. Today when I pulled it down Maddie instantly wanted to carry it. She kept calling it a "box". I got a little sentimental thinking back to when she was so little and able to sit in what was then a huge basket. Now she can carry it. She picked it up and headed for the front door saying "bye bye" as she was walking. Her daycare class will be practicing all week for their BIG EASTER EGG HUNT on Thursday. We will also be doing two more on Sunday...with the last being with our Life Group. There are some BIG kids in our group so hopefully Maddie will have "the hunt" mastered by then. I will take plenty of pictures to post on here. I pray you all have a wonderful and reflective week on what our Savior did for us. He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!!!!

0 comments: