Hey everyone. I went for my second sonogram this morning. As you can tell...the baby is much bigger now. My due date is November 2. (and for those of you wondering, maddie was due nov.3rd) Dr. Tadvick said everything looks really good. I will go back in 4 weeks to hear the heartbeat. I will also go on June 18th to Dr. Mayberry to find out the sex of the baby.
In other news...Maddie is sick. She has an ear infection and a throat infection. I am home with her today. I think she will be well enough to go back to daycare tomorrow.
Also, my mom called last night. My brother's friend, Dale(he is in Jame's Unit),called hismom and said they were doing fine. It was good to hear they were safe and doing good.
That is all for now. Hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!








1 comments:
Wow, what a great sono picture! I can't believe your kids are exactly 2 years apart-how fun! How is Maddie feeling?
Post a Comment