Hey everyone. Isn't this picture just too funny. Maddie always pretends she is on the phone. She says, "Hello." ---and she sounds just like a valley girl.
We got some good news yesterday. My brother, Jame, will be coming home for two weeks on May 20th. We are so excited...I swear it feels like he has been gone longer than 2 months. After this visit he for sure will not be able to come home until next February or March.
We just celebrated Nick's 27th birthday. He worked the whole day and then had to go take a final...some birthday huh?? We did manage to eat dinner together. Oh and Maddie and I worked all afternoon to learn the Happy Birthday song...and she did. She sang..."Happy Birtday you....Happy Birtday you...Birtday daddy...Birtday you." It was so cute and I think Nick even teared up a little.
Well I hope you all are doing well. Talk to you soon.
-Reyna








1 comments:
how cute! I can't believe she sang the birthday song!
Post a Comment