While I was pregnant with Maddie a friend of my parents told me to ask Maddie a question when she about 2-3 years old or as soon as she could talk pretty good. The question is, "Do you remember being in mommy's tummy and what was it like??" So yesterday I had to keep Maddie home due to a fever. Randomly she told me had a dream about colors and was trying to describe what the dream was about. For some reason I thought of that friend's advice and decided to ask Maddie. Without hesitation she said "Yes, I was waiting for you mommy." I got so choked up while she sat there smiling at me. To think the whole time I was patiently waiting for her she was waiting for me too. Such a sweet moment.
Can't wait to ask Wyatt now!!!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment