Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Kristi!!

So our wonderful sister, sister in law and aunt, Kristi, is turning 25 today. Here are some of the reasons we love her.

1. She loves her niece and nephew.
2. She has a HUGE heart.
3. She is always up for a good laugh.
4. She is about to be a mommy to little Carson.
5. She is always willing to help and she is such a GIVER.

We love you Kristi and hope you have a great day!

-Maddie and wyatt (oh and Nick and Reyna too!)


Wyatt and Aunt Kristi (it looks like he is trying to escape, Ha!!)


Aunt Kristi and little Maddie (taken the day after she was born)

1 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Hi Reyna! I've met you a couple of times, I went to school with Nick. I found your blog on Kristi's and had to peak at your kiddo's! They are soooo cute. Having a little girl myself,I must say your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Children are such a blessing aren't they!