I finally had time to sit down and crop some of these pictures.
Here are more of my favorite pictures of the kids.




At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago
I finally had time to sit down and crop some of these pictures.
Here are more of my favorite pictures of the kids.




Posted by themac's at 12:33 PM
6 comments:
Reyna, all of these are AWESOME pictures!! These would make a beautiful collage :-)
I agree with Jill! I LOVE these pictures!! You have two beautiful kiddos!
I love the picture's so very cute.
The second pic of Maddie & first one of Wyatt are really adorable. Your kids look like the kind of kids I could like! (And I mean that in a good way.)
Your kids are just PRECIOUS! I found your blog through a comment you left on Riley's World. Hope it's ok I stopped by.
i absolutely adore her curls! beautiful family!
Post a Comment