Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Trip to Dallas--Part II

Saturday we took the kids to the Dallas Zoo. We got there right when it opened (9:00am)and stayed until we couldn't take the heat any longer (2:00pm). We rode the monorail and played at the Children's Zoo and say all sorts of fun things.
Here are some pictures from our Zoo adventure.


Nana and Wyatt enjoying the monorail.


Maddie posing in front of the elephants.


Maddie riding the kangaroo.

"Mom, that's a BIG fish!"



Maddie riding a horse for the first time.


Cutie!


Petting a snake...she had NO fear!

3 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

The Dallas Zoo looks like lots of fun. You've inspired me to take Noah now. Maddie looks like she had lots of fun, and how many two year olds can say they've petted a snake?! Way to go Maddie!

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo pictures! I remember riding the monorail - fun times :-) And a huge "BRAVO" for making it 5 hours at the zoo in the July heat - I'd have completely wilted!

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo pictures! I remember riding the monorail - fun times :-) And a huge "BRAVO" for making it 5 hours at the zoo in the July heat - I'd have completely wilted!