Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sesame Street LIVE!!!

We took Maddie to see Sesame Street Live today. She had a blast and was mezmerized the entire time. We have been talking about this for weeks now...she was so excited she woke up at 4:30am this morning and we had to put her back to bed kicking and screaming. Enjoy!






Lovin on Elmo



Big Bird and Grover



The Whole Gang





Giving her best bud Luke a hug




Cheesin it up with her new Zoey doll

2 comments:

Annie and Jeremy said...

AWWWWW, that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm a little jealous that I couldn't be there, too! I LOVE Sesame Street! What awesome memories you guys made! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how awesome! I would have loved something like that when I was her age. Actually, who am I kidding? I'd love it at my age, LOL ;-)