Thursday, October 9, 2008

Maddie's "Big Girl" Haircut

I took Maddie this afternoon to get her haircut by the same girl who cuts my hair. Maddie's hasn't had a haircut since April. Angela specializes in cutting curly hair. (I just go to her because she is good and such a sweet person!) I was so tired of Maddie's hair being so crazy and didn't want to take her somewhere that might not cut it just right. (For those of you who don't know...you can really mess up curly hair if the wrong person cuts it)
Maddie had so much fun and enjoyed Angela's princess toys she had for Maddie to play with. Maddie even let Angela wash her hair in the "Big" sink and then let her dry her hair with a diffuser that looks like a hand. She enjoyed it so much that I think from now on I might just have to Maddie there for all of her cuts.
Look at my big girl.


Maddie playing with the toys.



Look at those clip on earrings!



Maddie playing with the "mini diffuser"



Ta Da!!....I forgot to take a picture after the cut was all done so I took some before bed time.




Look at those curls...they literally bounce with every step she takes!

3 comments:

the murphy's said...

I love the pics!!! She really has the most beautiful curls.I'm sure she feels like such a big girl since she got to go to Angela. I just can't believe how fast she has grown up.

Melody said...

She is so precious!

The Pooles said...

She looks so cute in that chair, her hair is beautiful!!!