Last night Maddie and Nick carved her very first pumpkin. She was a little hesitant at first but then really started to like it...so much so that she was begging to stick her hand in all that pumpkin goo. 
First look inside the pumpkin and not so sure she likes it!
Getting brave....
Lovin it!
Helping dad
Making the same face as her pumpkin.
Couldn't resist putting a cute pic of wyatt on here. He wasn't really into the pumpkin carving but sure did enjoy sitting ouside with us.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







4 comments:
I LOVE the apron! Too cute! Wanted to let you guys know that we are having a "grown up" Halloween party Fri. night around 9:30. Sorry for the last minute invite, I know thats hard with kiddos, just wanted you and Nick to know your welcomed:)
I love the picture of her making the same face as her pumpkin, LOL! Priceless!
thanks - your kiddos are so cute too. i voted for them at walgreens.com. i hope they win!
I love that yall do such cool stuff with the kids. Maddie looks precious in her apron and hat.Looks like she is all geared up and ready.
Post a Comment