Monday, November 3, 2008

Surprise visit from Uncle Jame

My brother came through town last night and stayed with us. He was heading back to El Paso and decided to spend the night on our couch. We didn't tell Maddie he was coming or that he was staying with us. So she woke up this morning and starting eating breakfast as usual and then Uncle Jame peeked around the corner and the look of surprise on her face was priceless!



"Too early for pictures", they both said. So this is what Maddie's hair looks like every morning when she wakes up and then I get to work my MAGIC!



They loved his VERY short visit!

3 comments:

robyn said...

Haha my hair looks about the same in the mornings! it does take some magic!

lindy said...

wow! how the kids are getting so big. Wyatt looks like a little man and Maddie is as cute as ever. I enjoy looking at your blog.
The Garrett's

Josh and LB said...

I love the pictures of Jame and the kiddos...he looks like a proud uncle! I also loved the posting you wrote about your dad and brother's service to our country. I just don't think people realize the sacrifice so it was nice seeing your blog about that!