Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am up bright and early because my kids have no clue how to sleep in, so I thought I would take this minute to write down a few things I am thankful for.
1. for hugs and kisses from my babies every night before bed
2. for the laughter that fills our home every day
3. for a husband that makes me laugh, listens to me, comforts me, makes me feel secure and is the best daddy to our kids
4. for my job, this year was full of changes..I moved schools and have a wonderful roomie (Macey), I love teaching the program I am in and God has restored my joy in teaching these kids.
5. For our church, Nick and I rarely miss a Sunday, I love the sermons and worship and the joy and freedom that fills that place.
6. For my Life Group, they are my family, Nick and I have been more blessed through leading these couples than in anything else we have done together. I love you "More Than Sunday".
7. For my Friends, you know who you are, a simple call from you can make my whole day. Because you remember me before I was a mommy and a wife and I was just a crazy "city" girl. I love you and distance cannot change our friendship.
8. My parents, they are my "Home", they are loving, supportive and most of all raised me to think for myself and they gave me my wings to fly. They are also the BEST grandparents!
9. My brother, man he is just crazy! But he is my little brother, my life would not be the same without him. He makes me laugh harder than anyone. I am so proud of him for serving our country and being a man of honor.
10. My kids, Maddie and wyatt are the best things about Nick and I. They are the most beautiful, loving, funny and amazing kids ever. I catch myself being amazed that God would give me the chance to be their mommy all the time. I love you mads and wy-wy!
11. My in-laws, that means mother, father, sister and brother. I love that these people have let me enter their world and be apart of their family. They love my kids and nick and I, and are always just a call away.
12. My extended family, I know we don't see you near enough. But I can promise you that my kids hear all about you and they know who sends them gifts and hugs and cards. We love you all and can't wait to see you all at Christmas!
13. Lastly, but certainly not leastly, is my God. I am thankful for my salvation and that you love me even when I fail. I love my life and the blessings you have bestowed upon me. I am thankful that you restore me daily and are my provider and sustainer.
Happy Thanksgiving !
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment