Sunday, December 28, 2008

FBA Class of 98---10 YEAR REUNION!!!!

Yes that's right....I'm old! We went to my 10 year reunion last night. It was so fun and so good to see friends that I literally have not laid eyes on in 10 years. It was a little crazy to say the least. Here are some pics...I had to include some from 1998.



Erin (Castleberry) Lamb and I in 1998.




Erin and I---2008!



My Blogging Buddies---Melody and Erin




Nick and I



My friend, Jonathan Santos...I have literally known this guy my whole life. And you may recognize him from a Dell Computer commercial.




Kati (Clinton) Robson and I in 1998.



Kati and I in 2008!



This girl and I go way back----to 4th grade!!! We were the bestest of friends and it was SO good to see her and catch up!

5 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Girl...Oh no you didn't.....

It was so good to see you last night. I wish you lived here and our kids could play. Next time you come in town, let's have a playdate:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures, Reyna!! I wish I could have been there so much - looks like a wonderful and special time was had by all :-)

The Pooles said...

Oh so fun!!!

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

I'm so glad you're finally admitting that your "old"...Hey, your words, not mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Check the crazy old school pics. Was fab to see you and Nick too! Happy 2009!