Saturday, January 3, 2009

6 Year Anniversary

Today, Nick and I are celebrating 6 wonderful years of marriage. It is so crazy to me that it has been 6 years, although so much has happened in those 6 years, it feels like yesterday that I married my soul mate and best friend. Happy Anniversary Nick, I love you more today than I did 6 years ago when I said, "I Do."






6 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Happy Anniversary you two! ...and heres to 60 more:)

Little Lamb said...

YAY, Congratulations, McMillons!!

Josh and LB said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Abby said...

Congrats! It's fun to have a "peek" of your wedding! Hope y'all have a happy new year!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Happy Anniversary, Reyna! :) Have a GREAT 2009!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow, where have the past 6 years gone? It does not seem like that long ago that I was watching you walk down the aisle to marry your best friend!!