Friday, January 16, 2009

Walking!!!

I feel like Wyatt has been "almost walking" for weeks now. He has been taking steps here and there. I think it is crazy how kids just decide that one day they are going to try something new. Nick caught this video of wyatt walking tonight on his phone, hopefully I can take a clearer one tomorrow and post it on here. He walked all night, this video is just a few seconds of how much he walked. I just can't believe I have a toddler now, he has grown up SO fast.

Here are a few other things he is doing now:

14 Month Stats

26 lbs. 3 oz.
33in. long

Says: Mama and points at what he wants to show me
Quack Quack
More
Hey
Maw!--for grandma
Nana
Mawdi--Maddie
all done
Nigh Nigh---night night
go!
No-No
tant two--thank you

He signs: more, please, finished




Can't wait to see what new trick he learns now that he is walking....I'm sure our world is about to get a little more crazy.

2 comments:

Abby said...

That's so exciting! What a fun moment to watch!

The Holman Family said...

Yeah!!! He is adorable in the videos...Look out now mom!!!