This past weekend, we drove to my parents house. On Saturday, my mom and dad took Maddie to see Disney on Ice...she LOVED it to say the least. She can't stop talking about the characters but epecially that "mean ol Captain Hook." When they got back from the show...we all piled in the car and drove to East Texas to see my Papaw. He hasn't seen Maddie since she was 9 months old and he had never met Wyatt. We had such a great trip and a wonderful time with family.
Maddie watching "Disney on Ice"...yes...she is in her Tinkerbell outfit.
Playing at Papaw's house
Wyatt enjoying playing at Papaw's
The kids were SO tired right before we left.
Papaw and Wyatt














1 comments:
Wow, I just looked at the new pic you have up of Wyatt and he looks just like your brother Jame(sp). I guess when I have kids I am gonna be blown away because it feels like you just had your kiddos yesterday! They grow so fast!
Post a Comment