Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kitchen Re-Do!

I finally have pictures of our completed kitchen...it took a little longer than anticipated but it sure was worth the wait. Thanks to Thomas, Nick and Webb for making the tile counter tops looks so nice and thanks to suzanne for helping us paint. I actually enjoy being in the kitchen a whole lot more now!

Before:

For those of you who hadn't seen the kitchen before...it wasn't hideous but it wasn't pretty either. It was the last room we painted before we moved in 5 years ago and we haven't touched it since.




After:

Now we have tile counter tops and back splash. Wood trim around the tile and in front of the counters. Fresh paint on the walls and new knobs for the cabinets.



5 comments:

the murphy's said...

I love the new kitchen! It really does look awesome!

Little Lamb said...

oooooh, pretty!! Y'all did a great job

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

Looks good!

The Pooles said...

Wow it looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it - what a pretty room! Y'all did a fabulous job!