This week is just flying by...and I knew it would with everything I had decided to accomplish. I took the kids to daycare on Monday and Tuesday so I could start painting the kitchen. I should have know they would be the only two pretty days this week. So yesterday and today the kids have been home with me. It is freezing outside and rainy and oh so dreary...so finding things for the kids to do has been hard. They are not used to being at home ALL day! We have played A LOT and cuddled, laughed and enjoyed our time together. I am taking them to daycare tomorrow morning for just a little bit so I can do some prep work before the kitchen counter tops get tiled on Saturday. I promise to post pictures when the kitchen it completely done. Here are some pics of the kids playing.
Maddie enjoying coloring and cutting...she LOVES to do crafty things.
Wyatt playing with his cars.
Kisses!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment