I took some cute pics of the kids tonight and wanted to share them. They play so well together and are really loving toward each other. I love that they are turning into play buddies and are interacting with each other SO much now.
Tickle Time
My Little Man
Combing his hair...he also has tried to put his shoes on and brush his teeth!
They LOVE to hug, but sometimes sister hugs WAY too TIGHT!
I took this video of the latest fun thing they do. Maddie lifts up her shirt so Wyatt can tickle her tummy and then he hugs her. He is starting to get a little rough doing this so we are having to cut back on tickle time. But they sure do get a laugh out of this!








2 comments:
So sweet! You are very blessed:)
Too cute! I love these pictures. They will have so much fun growing up together. :)
Post a Comment