Friday, April 24, 2009

18 months old!!!

Oh my goodness...where has the time gone! I am finding it very hard to believe my baby boy is a year and half old. He has changed so much here recently and has definitely been developing his personality. Wyatt is NOT going to be soft spoken and given the meaning of his name means Warrior...I think that fits him just fine. He is so lovable and cuddly when he wants to be and ready for action the next. It is NEVER a dull moment with this little guy. He is weighing in at 27lbs. 11oz these days and I don't know exactly how long he is but he comes to about Maddie's shoulders now. He has started saying more words such as: shoe, Mommy, Car Car (for his cousin Carson), woof woof, Shhhh (and he puts his finger over his mouth), and Shewie (when he is stinky). He has also picked up on a few more signs: eat,milk,no, yes, please and more.
We Love you Wy-Wy...you are so fun and it is such a joy to be your parents. We think God has BIG plans for you and we can't wait to watch you grow.

Love you,

Mommy and Da-Da











2 comments:

The Pooles said...

He is a doll, I love the pic of him sleeping that is just the sweetest!

Riley Kai said...

Happy half bday Wyatt! I have to agree with your mommy, I think God has big plans for you too!