Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 and a HALF!!!!

Our sweet Madeline is 3 and a half today. She is turning into such a beautiful little girl on the inside and out. She is quite the spunky little diva these days and she says the craziest things now. She is so imaginative and likes the "read stories" to us as well as have us read to her ALL the time. She dances...and I mean everywhere and anywhere. I think we are going to put her in dance in the fall. She is so sweet to her baby brother and loves to make him laugh. Maddie is such a mother hen with him and SO reminds me of how I was with my own brother.

Here are a few Madisms to mark this special day:

Mom, it looks like we are driving in a rain forest! (on the way out to Truett's party)


Me: Maddie did you see that plane fly over us? Maddie: Too Cool!



Me: Did you catch any fish today?
Maddie: not fish mom, wobblers.
Me: What are wobblers?
Maddie: The fish I caught today. (wobblers really means bobber...which Nick kept telling her to watch the bobber so she would know when she had caught a fish)



Mom, if you don't let me ride my bike then I'll be so sad and will never be able to ride my bike again! (yea...check out all those words)




We love you Maddie and you make every day an adventure!





























1 comments:

The Holman Family said...

I love that little girl!!!