omg you have to look at my page. avery and maddie have the same Easter dres... good taste i guess. haha. she looks so cute and wyatt is adorable. happy Easter!
I love these!You've got some serious photograhy skills :). Maddie looks like a model! She and Wyatt really look grown up in these. I have to get a copy of the one with all three of them!
Tooo cute! I have to agree with the other comments your photography is awesome and I don't think your kids could take a bad pic if they tried! Happy Easter!
4 comments:
omg you have to look at my page. avery and maddie have the same Easter dres... good taste i guess. haha. she looks so cute and wyatt is adorable. happy Easter!
These pictures are amazing, are you getting better or do your kids just keep getting cuter? Both right.
I love these!You've got some serious photograhy skills :). Maddie looks like a model! She and Wyatt really look grown up in these. I have to get a copy of the one with all three of them!
Tooo cute! I have to agree with the other comments your photography is awesome and I don't think your kids could take a bad pic if they tried! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment