Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Memorial Day weekend

We had a wonderful weekend here in the McMillon house. Saturday we relaxed a lot due to the rainy weather keeping us indoors. We did decide to go to the pool and didn't swim long because the water was so cold. Sunday was church and lunch at Nick's parents house. Then Sunday night we spent with our Life Group. Today, we went to the zoo with Webb, Kristi and Carson. The kids had a blast with each other and really enjoyed being outdoors. Then we hit to pool again tonight...I can tell it is going to be a GREAT summer!



I think she should have been more scared. That snake was HUGE!

The 3 amigos!





Maddie helping Aunt Kristi push Carson






Isn't he handsome?!?




Daddy's little man.



Buddies

Wyatt lovin on Carson.



Such a sweetie!


Who me? I didn't just take 50 straws out of a bag and plan to make a mess!


This is what Wyatt looks like when you stop blowing bubbles.




He LOVES bubbles!








1 comments:

The Pooles said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend, can't wait to see you.