Mommy and the kids will play!
Nick went on a Men's Retreat this weekend. He left Thursday afternoon and should be back late this afternoon. So the kids and I had a good time getting some quality mommy/kid time. Saturday morning Maddie and I went to a play date/lunch with the girls and kiddos from our Life Group. All of the men in our Life Group went together so we were all husbandless and decided to take advantage of this opportunity and get together. Wyatt's asthma has been bad since Thursday so I left him with Nick's mom so he wouldn't get to hyped up running around with the other kids. We of course had a great time despite the rainy weather outside.
This morning I managed to get both kids ready and out the door to go to church...and we were EARLY!! We just finished lunch and playing and now both kids are napping. Whew!
Maddie made a "city" with Noah's blocks.
The kiddos building a train set with Ros...who will be delivering a little boy on TUESDAY! (what a trooper!)










0 comments:
Post a Comment