Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Evening at the Pool

We met up with some good friends tonight at the pool. Webb, Kristi and Carson and then some new pool members The Ellison's (Tate, Abbye, Truett and Liam) Such good company and lots of fun!


Such a fake smile...but still cute!


Getting her floaties on.


Eating some grub!


Nick has taught Wyatt to show that his mouth is empty before taking another bite...Wyatt of course thinks it is hilarious and now I believe we have an issue!


Sweet Carson!


Tate and Abbye


Truett and Maddie


Just the girls...oh and Liam trying to figure Kristi out.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

awwww... we were members of the swim club when i was little. so sad to live so far away. looks like fun!

Josh and LB said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! So fun!

lisajo said...

I FOUND YOU! I loved looking at your sweet pix of your family! We should do a play date some time!