Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy...Crazy days of Summer....

So we have basically gone to the swimming pool every day this summer. It is such a nice way to cool off and keep the kids busy. We have also enjoyed some Mommy/Kid time at the pool with some of our dear friends from our Life Group. This morning we met for such a morning and I was crazy enough to bring all 3 kids in my care.(my little cousin is hanging out with us this week!)We had a great time and now all 3 kids are sacked out...very nice!



Maddie and her 3rd cousin, Olivia. Maddie is eating a delicious cherry our friend Miss Abbye brought us.


Wyatt enjoying some cold milk...It was almost time to leave so he was not in the mood for pictures!


They thought this was super fun! (Olivia, Maddie and Truett)



Such cuties! (Maddie, Truett, Noah and Olivia)




***I think we are gonna miss days like these!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya can't get better than pool days! I love the picture of their boodies in the air. Too funny!

Riley Kai said...

Wow! I haven't been to the ASC in forever! I love the last 2 pics and can't believe they still have those lounge chairs! Fun times! Glad you are building amazing memories for your family there!