Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party!!!!

This weekend we celebrated the kids' birthdays at May Farm. It was the perfect place for my kids because they have a love for everything outdoors and for animals. Nick and I keep talking about how wonderful the day was...the weather was perfect, the kids had a blast and most of all Maddie and wyatt can't stop talking about it. Here is a look at our party....


The cake!



Maddie and Noah

Big boy!

On the go!

Carson and mommy...he's not so sure of the llama.

wyatt feeding a goat
Papaw kissing the llama

Maddie petting the bunny

Wyatt petting the guinea pig.

Wyatt and Daddy

Uncle Webb and Carson

Great Grandad and Maddie

Camp, Maddie and Wyatt

riding a horse

singing "Happy Birthday!"

Eating some cake with grandad

yummy!


The hay ride....without hay!

Grandma and wyatt

opening presents


Their gift from Nick and I....a bounce house!


Grandma and Maddie

Aunt Kristi and Maddie in the bounce house!

























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I remember "hay-less hayrides" at Ben's house for our FBA Christmads parties, LOL!