We went to the state fair this past weekend with my parents. I have been going to the fair since I was very young and I couldn't wait for wyatt and maddie to experience it. It was a little chilly that day, so we bundled up and headed out for some good times.
Nana and Maddie waiting on the train. We took the train to the fair this year so we didn't have to try and find a parking spot. It dropped us off right in front and we were able to leave our car in the parking garage where my parents work downtown.
Maddie really enjoyed the train ride.
Maddie test driving a car...she wanted to sit in every car in the auto buildings.
Maddie, Wyatt and Daddy sneaking a pic with the Marine Band.
We really enjoyed listening to the band and maddie clapped along to every song.
















1 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time! And what a nice change for it to be cool outside... it is usually sweltering during Fair time!
Post a Comment