Last night we put the Christmas tree up and all of our decorations. The kids had a blast...even Wyatt who "helped" put some ornaments on...and took a few off as well. It is going to be a GREAT Christmas season!
Putting the star on top of the tree.
Talking it over...he had lots to say about the tree.
Last year, we started the tradition of Elf on the Shelf...our elf "Toonin" is back and watching to see if the kiddos are being good or bad! :-) ( he is between Maddie and Santa)














4 comments:
Love it...looks like the kiddos had fun putting up the tree. I wish I was a kid again...it was so much more fun! Miss you guys!
Welcome back, Toonin. Bella loves to look at the scrapbook pages and see all her friends. We miss you all! hugs all around. - Ros and fam.
Precious pictures! I love the Elf on a Shelf idea!
So cute! Don't you love Christmas with kids. Your kids are precious. I love the elf on the shelf idea. I keep hearing about this so we may have to start this tradition too!
Post a Comment