Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Early Thanksgiving

This weekend we went to my parents house to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with my brother. He has been home on leave for two weeks and this was our chance to see him and the rest of the family for Thanksgiving. We had a great time...especially the kids. I love that they have cousins their own age to play with and lots of aunts and uncles to love on them. It was such a wonderful day!



Wyatt playing outside


Strutting his stuff.

Jame striking a pose.


Nick and Jame eating "Game Day Nachos"




Maddie and her Uncle Jame



MeeMaw and Jame







Jame played dress up with the girls.





We brought along our jump house and it was a great way for the kids to get rid of all that energy!






Wyatt playing with cousin Tyler











Maddie and Uncle David








Maddie and wyatt with Uncle David








Jame and I












Wyatt and "MeMe"











2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Wyatt and your brother look soooo much alike! Wow! Glad you all had a chance to spend a Holiday all together! We are thankful for what your bro does for all of us!!!

Josh and LB said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures of your family and I am so thankful that you were able to have an early Thanksgiving with your brother. He sure does look like a great uncle that loves his niece and nephew to pieces. Please tell him I said thank you for his service. :-)