Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our First Sleepover

Our nephew, Carson, stayed the night for the first time last weekend. The kids were so excited to have him here and we enjoyed getting to watch them play and getting to spend some quality time with Carson. We are definitely going to have to have him over again soon!


Wyatt playing in his room.


Nick playing Mr.Potato Head with Wyatt and Carson



The boys...hard to believe there is only 10 months between them!


Silly Girl



Funny little guy




Story time before they all went to bed...and believe it or not...they were all asleep by 7:30!!!






I set the timer so we could get a group shot.





2 comments:

the murphy's said...

Love the pics! I know that he had so much fun! Thanks for being so sweet to him and for taking such great care of my little man.

The Powell's said...

WOWZERS! 7:30 in bed? Girl, you must be TIGHT with Mr. Sandman! Send him over to Japan, Bella is lucky to be asleep before Will and I go to bed! The Maddie is beautiful and the boys are so cute! P.S. found the meatball recipe online and it is quite the deliciousness I made! :) Miss you and love you all!