Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Grace Museum

So what do you do when it is raining on your Spring Break??? You get together with some of your best girl friends and their kiddos and you find a place inside to let them run around. That is just what we did today. We took the kids to the Grace and let them get some energy out. They had a blast and it was really nice to get to visit with friends.



This was Wyatt's favorite place...the ambulance!



He didn't care at all that it was filled with BIG kids!


" See!" He was very insistent that the bigger kids listen to him..don't think he has a shy bone in him.



Maddie climbing inside a tree.





He did venture over to where there is a place for smaller kids and that lasted all of 2 min before he was back to the ambulance.





Peek-a-boo Carson!







He loved "driving" the ambulance.








Pretending to "hep" someone.







Maddie and Truett
***hopefully the sun will come out later this week and we can go to the zoo!








3 comments:

Riley Kai said...

I think I have told you this before, but your little guy looks sooo much like your brother! I see it even more the older he gets! Hope you guys are all doing well!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandchild after my own heart. I understand "heping" people. He's going to be just like his Nana.

The Powell's said...

Yes! The Grace! We like it there too!