I love everything about Christmas...I love the feeling in the air, the celebration of the birth of our Savior and the sounds and sights there are around every corner. One of my favorite things it to design my own Christmas cards using what else but cute family pictures of my two adorable kids. I have used Shutterfly for a long time to make prints of my favorite pictures, I have also used to them to make albums for myself and others. In the past I have used their site to create amazing Christmas cards and have been amazed at how easy they are to design and how quickly they are delivered. Their products are wonderful and everything about their website is user-friendly. When I saw on a friends blog that I could get 50 free prints by blogging about their company, I was so excited! Their Christmas card designs are super cute and I can't wait to design our Christmas card for 2010. It is so easy and you should look at their website to what all you can create this holiday season.
Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
birth announcements to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements
new year’s cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment