Hey. Well Spring Break is officially over. Maddie and I got up very early this morning to get ready for the day. We both have enjoyed sleeping in everyday and getting our 3 hour nap in the afternoon. (Luckily she still gets her nap!) I sure did have a lot of things planned for the two of us last week...none of which we were able to do. My morning sickness...or should I say ALL day sickness kicked in on Monday. We did manage to go to the zoo on Saturday at 4:30 in the afternoon, only to find out that the zoo closed at 5:00. Thank goodness it was just the Abilene Zoo so we managed to go through the whole thing rather fast and got out 5 minutes before they closed.
Maddie is such a chatter box now. She is constantly talking about the world around her. She is also asking me what things are. She will point and say "What's that?" Last Sunday she even said "Mommy, I love you." Talk about tears. Those are the sweetest words I've ever heard from a 16 month old.
My brother called my mom this morning. He has been in Kuwait since March 10. He will be there for 9 more days before he goes to Baghdad. Please continue to pray for his safety.
Well that's all there is to say for now. I have a sonogram scheduled for Thursday morning so I will sure to update you on how that visit goes.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment