
Hey everyone. I went for my first sonogram this morning. Dr. Tadvick said everything looks really good. I could see the heart beating...it was going SO fast. I am going back in 3 weeks for another sonogram so he can get a better estimate of when I am due. He thinks it will be end of October or beginning of November. I told him as long as we made it past Maddie's 2nd birthday I would be happy. He said it would be cutting it close. Anyway he said the baby was about the size of a grain of rice.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







1 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and am looking forward to seeing God's completed image! It's cool to think that at this very moment your baby is being knitted together with God's own hands.
Rebekah
Post a Comment