Hey everyone. I had a nice surprise this morning. My brother called me from Kuwait. He tried twice and left me a voice mail. I was so upset that I missed him. Thank goodness he called a third time. It was so nice to hear his voice. He asked a lot of questions about Maddie. He was very impressed that she can say "Iraq" if you ask her where her uncle Jame is. He also wanted to know when I was going to find out if I was having a boy. I told him it would be sometime in June. (I think he thought I should know by now.) He will be leaving for Baghdad on Wednesday. I asked him if he was going to a very dangerous place. He said, "yeah it is pretty bad...but it will be OK...these are some good guys that I am with." Good thing he knows how to talk to his sister...any other answer could have sent me into a panic attack. He broke his hand again but is keeping it quiet...don't ask me how he is doing that. He says he can still use his trigger finger so I guess that is all he is worried about. It was so nice to talk to him. We even were able to laugh a little...if you know Jame then you know he can make you laugh at the drop of a hat. He said he hoped to call me again before he left. I sure hope so. I find myself missing him all the time.
Please continue to pray for him...for his safety and for his mind that it will not be jaded by what he sees.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment