Thursday, October 11, 2007

3 Weeks to Go...2 more weeks of work UGHHH!!!!

Hey everyone. Well I think Wyatt is officially full term now. I have 3 weeks left until my due date and only 2 more weeks to work before I turn everything over to my trusty substitute. Which by the way...it is so hard to write lesson plans...make notes etc. until December for her but hopefully when she starts some of the things I am doing will help her.
This is also a big time for Maddie..she will be turning 2 on Oct. 26th...her birthday party is next weekend...maybe little Wyatt will hold off at least until after her party. I swear she is getting so big now...it is almost unbelievable to me how smart she is. I read one of my friends blogs and she wrote down some of the things her daughter is saying. What a great idea...so here are a few of my favorite Maddie-isms.

1. I hurt my body. Translation--she fell on her bottom.
2.I see the moon and the moon sees me.God loves the moon and God loves me!!!---grandma taught her that
3.I not go tee tee, mommy.---when she doesn't want to sit on the potty or when she doesn't want to be changed
4.I be 2 on October 26th---nick taught her to say this when you ask how old she is.
5.I ride my motorcycle---we bought her a tricycle..she thinks a motorcycle is cooler.
6.Uncle Jame in Iraq--she says this every time she sees a picture of my brother
7.Daddy watchin football--when daddy is glued to the t.v.
8.I want to go choppin---yes I taught her early the importance of going shopping
9.I want cake---when you ask what she wants for her birthday
10.Be with small--she says this at the end of her prayer every night...we pray for every member of our family and then she tries to say "Be with them all"

We are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl. I will post pictures soon of her on her bike and us at the pumpkin patch.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Maddie has a lot to say! What a cutie! I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement that Wyatt has arrived!