Thursday, October 4, 2007

4 weeks to go!!!!

Hey everyone. Well as of tomorrow...I will have 4 weeks left before Wyatt is due. I went to see my doctor on Tuesday and everything looks great. I am now going every week..on Tuesdays. He checked me this week and I have not changed at all. But with all of those "practice contractions" I have been having..I did go to labor and delivery last week. Looks like Wyatt is already showing his personality. I think he is going to be a jokester and make mommy worry a lot.
Maddie is doing much better after her illness last week. Her asthma flared up and we kept her home all week trying to get that under control. Then Tuesday night she began getting sick to her stomach and having been down this road before..we were so worried she would get dehydrated again. However, she is much better today. Nick is at home with her and she should be going back to daycare tomorrow. She also knows that she is about to turn 2. She can say "I gonna be 2" Well there are my updates for now. I better get off of here and do some work.
Happy Birthday wishes to my brother Jame and my mom.
-Reyna

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I randomly found your blog! Looks like it won't be long!