

Hey everyone. Wyatt is here!!! He arrived Wednesday, October 24th at 4:04 pm. He weighs 6lbs. 7oz and is 19inches long. Labor was much better this time around. It seemed like it would take forever...the doctor broke my water at 6:45am and I was at a 10 at 3:50pm. I pushed twice and there he was. He is so sweet and so little. He is such a good baby. We came home the next day and although life was a little crazy at first..things are calming down now. We were so thankfu to be home with Maddie on her 2nd birthday. With all the visitors we have had..I still think she thinks they are all coming to see her.
Here are some pics and I will try to get a few more on here later.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment