Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Little Cuties



Hey everyone. Well it has been a busy few days at our house. Nick came down with a horrible viral infection and had to go to the ER and then ended up spending two days with his parents. He is home now and fine but I had a nice taste of what it would like to be a single parent and boy was it hard. Thank goodness my mom was here to help out or else I wouldn't have made it.
Last night I took the kiddos to my inlaws church for a fall carnival. They had so much fun and were so good. Wyatt slept the whole time and Maddie kept Nana,Grandma and Granddad busy.
Here are a few picks of the cutest raggedy ann and pumpkin you have ever seen.
-Reyna

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry Nick got sick! I'm glad you are all well and are adjusting to life as a family of 4! Maddie and Wyatt are as cute as can be!