Friday, December 14, 2007

My little guy


Hey everyone. I just wanted to update everyone how little Wyatt is growing. I feel like the past 7 weeks have just flown by. I say this all the time, that he is such a good baby. He went to sleep last night at 8:00 and woke up at 1:30 this morning for a feeding and then went back to sleep until about 6:00 this morning. I felt so refreshed this morning. Way to go Wyatt on going most of the night without eating. He also has started smiling all the time and he coos at Maddie when she talks to him. I am just dreading going back to work in 3 weeks...this has been the most precious time with sweet wyatt.

1 comments:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

I just got caught up on your blog. All of the pictures are so great! I can't believe Wyatt has been on earth for almost two months! I hate how fast time goes by.