We are incredibly blessed to have wonderful friends that never cease to amaze us with their generosity. The women I work with gave Wyatt and I a shower last week. It was a diaper and wipes only shower..although we did get a few extra things. I do believe we have enough diapers to last us until Wyatt is at least 7-8 months old. What a blessing!!!! When the girls asked what I needed most I told them diapers thinking I would have two in diapers for a while longer. Well low and behold...Maddie is pretty much potty trained. We have had 1 accident in 4 days...amazing what happens when THEY decide it is time to be potty trained.
Here are some pics from the shower. Thank you Woodson Women!!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







1 comments:
Wyatt is so big already! Way to go Maddie (and you and Nick) for being potty trained so early!
Post a Comment