Hi friends. Well we have reached a milestone. Our sweet Wyatt turned 6 months old today. I REALLY can't believe that 6 months have passed. He has changed so much from the little guy we brought home from the hospital. He has the sweetest personality and LOVES to laugh and sqeal at us. He also loves his Big sister who pretty much keeps him amuzed...which helps on car rides. He is a momma'a boy through and through. He gives me BIG slobbery kisses every morning when he wakes up and every afternoon when I pick him up from daycare.
He has the craziest hair these days. It is SO wavy on top and I believe he will have curls like Maddie. It absolutely will not comb down anymore.
He started solid food this past weekend and loves the veggies we have given him so far. As you can tell from the pictures he doesn't miss a meal and is extremely healthy. We take him for him well baby visit on May 5th so I will update his stats soon. Thanks Wyatt...you have made the past 6 months pure joy for your daddy and I. Our lives would not be the same without you!
Starting Carrots
Playing with Big Sis
Big Boy!
Stay tuned...Maddie turns 2 1/2 on Saturday. I will post a blog about our sweet girl.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







2 comments:
What a cutie-patootie! :) You really do have a PRECIOUS family! I love those curls!
What a sweet family you are! We love ya'll!
Post a Comment