Hey everyone. Maddie started gymnastics last night. Or as she calls it "plastics". She LOVED it!!! She really loved sliding into the foam squares and jumping on all the trampolines. Here are some pics from our eventful evening.
Climbing out of the Blocks
Sliding into Block Pit
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







4 comments:
REYNA! Good to hear from you. Your family is so precious! Maddie looks just like you I think:)
Oh fun! I want to play in the pit! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Reyna!!!!! How are you???? I loved looking at your blog today! :) You have the CUTEST family!!! I'll add you onto our blog, and we'll keep in touch!!! Thanks for finding us! :)
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment