We took Wyatt to the doctor this morning because all day yesterday he was puling at his ears and not nursing very well. He was a totally different baby on Tylenol so red flags went off that it was an ear infection. Although his eyes were all watery and he was a little congested too. Sure enough, he had an infection in one ear and fluid in the other. His allergies are the culprit for the congestion and watery eyes. He is now on an antibiotic and the doctor said we could give him claritin for the allergy symptoms.
He weighs a whopping 23 lbs. 11oz now. And although he has gained since the beginning of May, he Is starting to SLOW down...he only gained 2 1/2 pounds in 2 months.
Hopefully he will be back to his joyful self here in the next day or two. He will not get shots at 9 months so we don't have to go back to the doctor until he is a year...unless his ears are not better and then we have to discuss tubes in his ears. Yuck!
Just thought some of you Wyatt lovers would like an update!!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







2 comments:
I am sorry to hear your little guy has an ear infection! I know how yucky those are. It's looking like Jonah will need to get tubes too. :( It seems like it is so common these days!
Hi Reyna! I'm so sorry about Wyatt's ear infections :-( I had tubes when I was a baby and they did make a huge difference. Hopefully he won't need them though!
Post a Comment