Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 Months Old

Wyatt turned 10 months old on Sunday. I have been meaning to post thing blog since then but with school starting back...I sorta haven't had time. We just can't believe he is SO close to being 1 now. It really seems like yesterday that he was still so little. He has the sweetest personality...so lovable, so laid back and always curious about the world around him. He LOVES playing with Maddie and thinks she is the funniest person he has ever seen.

Here are a few of Wyatt's new tricks:
*Crawling like a champ now
*Pulling up on everything
*Eating a few more solid foods (I'm still amazed at this because he still has NO teeth)
*Can sign "more"


Crawling up on his excersaucer


Crawling toward Momma

Here is a video I have been promising my mom I would put on here of Wyatt crawling. He no longer crawls like an inchworm and can now go pretty fast!
We love you Wyatt and you bless our lives every day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What happened to our little babies? Wyatt looks like he has mastered crawling for sure! Hope your first week back is going well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wyatt is definitely the little "crawlmaster" these days :-) How do they move so fast on hands and knees?! Loved watching the video!

Nicole said...

I finally found your blog. It has taken me forever but now you have a link to ours. As Camp would says "Why Why" and "Addie" are so precious.