Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Olympics

So Maddie has become a HUGE fan of the Olympics. She begs Nick and I to stay up and watch them at night before she goes to bed. This morning I kept noticing her running back and forth but really wasn't paying much attention...I just kept on doing my housework. When I finally sat down I noticed Maddie squatted down and then she would sprint to the wall. She had done this probably a hundred times before I caught on that she was trying to run like the men and women she had seen on the t.v.
I wished I would have kept the video going because after this sprint she said, "Mom, I'm all sweaty!" I'll just bet I won't have any trouble getting her to lay down for a nap today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how precious! I bet she will LOVE the winter Olympics coming up in 18 months - ice skating! Get ready for twirling leaps all around the house :-)

The Pooles said...

How cute is that! I hope school is going well, we miss you guys.
Shellye

Little Lamb said...

Maddie has such a fun personality!

Melody said...

Such a cutie!!