Getting to know us
I found this on my friend Jill's blog - thanks Jill!
1. Who is your husband? Nick McMillon
2. How long have you been married? since January 3rd, 2003...about 5 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? we dated 6 months and then were engaged for 10 months.
4. How old is your husband? 28
5. Who eats more? we are about the same
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did! and it made Nick so mad because he wanted to tell me first but I just blurted it out.
7. Who is taller? Nick
8. Who sings better? I think we would both agree that I do!
9. Who is smarter? Nick is definately business, money and book smart...however I am smarter with kid stuff and I have other skills that I am better at.
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE!!! Nick only gets upset when provoked.
11. Who does the laundry? ME!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nick
14. Who pays the bills and manages the budget? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? I am. But Nick will say that he is.
16. Who mows the lawn? nick..yard work is all his!
17. Who does the grocery shopping, cooks dinner and cleans up afterwards? We share all of this
18. Who drives when you are together? Nick! We both have a thing about the man driving the family around...I know...we are old school!
19. Who pays when you go out? Both...it comes out of the same pot
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? nick
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Nick's...they live around the corner...but we usually see my parents once a month.
23. Who kissed who first? Nick
24. Who proposed? Nick and it was amazing!
25. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive to different things
26. Who has more siblings? we both have one. nick has a sister (Kristi) and I have a brother (James)
Hope you enjoyed getting to know us a little better. Your turn!
A Match Made in Heaven!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







1 comments:
Hey Reyna! I had so much fun reading this and I love that picture from your wedding! I cannot believe it has already been 5.5 years - where has the time gone? Your wedding was just beautiful... I remember being there and how special that day was :-) Happy Weekend friend!
Post a Comment