Friday, August 1, 2008

Go Fish

Today I sat down with Maddie and tried to teach her how to play "go fish" It was quite an experience. She LOVED playing with the cards and was working really hard to figure out how to play it. She of course wanted to try and play it with Nick when he got home. Here is a video of about game 5. She is so cute and gets so side tracked but she almost has the hang of it. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Adorable layout . . . I love your header! You're definately going to have to share how to do that with me. Did you purchase the kit and then put it together yourself through "cutest blog on the block"? Anyway, VERY CUTE!

allyo said...

Hi. I am one of Nick's friends from high school. Just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on Nick and the family. Your kids are so cute. I agree there is no denying who there Daddy is!

Ally

Anonymous said...

I loved Go Fish when I was little (and not so little!) :-) Maddie will have the hang of it in no time!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new header :-) So creative and cute :-)

Kippy said...

So cute! I love "Am I having trouble?" and "Go fish Dad!". Precious, Reyna, just precious! Oh, and I'm sure you know that that little Maddie... she's your spitting image!

Anonymous said...

Reyna....I am so jealous! This clip brought tears to my eyes. The thought of having a dad that will go out of his way to spend quality time with his kids.
You are both SOOOO great with Maddie and Wyatt. I am
also jealous of both of you having a great amount of patience.