Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wyatt's new trick

I figured out Wyatt could get from laying down to standing up last night so we lowered his bed. Isn't he a cutie...he is getting so BIG!


So Big!



My brother has that same smile.



Maddie joined in on the fun.

5 comments:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

Wyatt's bedding is SOOOO cute...wonder where you got that!

themac's said...

I know...it is cute bedding....all thanks to you! I wouldn't let my babies sleep in anything else!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable in these pics! They BOTH have a beautiful smile but Maddie's reminds me more of your smile, and Wyatt's does remind me of Jamie's come to think of it.

Annie and Jeremy said...

You've got some seriously cutie-patooties!!!!! :) I don't know how you stand it! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

Wyatt's sweet little smile is just precious! I was the older sister and my mom has several pictures where I just HAD to be in them!